Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tomochin at a pressconference~

read the full article here at tokyohive
part of it:

During the interview directly following her press conference, reporters asked many questions about the upcoming release of her debut single, “Dear J,” which will be available for sale on January 26th. “It’s very stressful, but I’m really happy about it because it’s been my dream ever since I was little,” Itano said of her first work as a solo artist. “I personally felt that the song wasn’t ready, but since (Dear J) is my first song, it’s fine. Akimoto (Yasushi)-sensei told me, ‘Dear J’s good,’” she continued, smiling.
Reporters also asked the AKB48 member to explain the mysterious title of her solo song. “I’ll leave that up for those who listen to it to decide. (The J in Dear J) could mean ‘Japan,’ it could be people called ‘J,’ it can be whatever you think it means,” Itano answered. She also revealed that “Dear J” has become her nickname among AKB48. “It’s embarassing, but whenever they tell me, ‘I saw your poster!’, and send me a picture of it, I get so happy,” the idol replied with sheepish grin.

it's so cute how the other members call her dear j XD
i love how they support her so much :D 
there's tons of pics in that article too~ so check it out X3
-mikari

No comments:

Post a Comment