Monday, October 1, 2012

japan addiction music interview!

it's an english interview with tomochin~

Sample:

Q: So you were only 14 when you became a AKB48 member and you went through some really hard times, did you ever consider quitting the band?

Tomo: My friends were enjoying normal school life freely when I got lessens for AKB. I thought I was sacrificing my time. Also the early era of AKB, not so many audiences come to our AKB theatre, it made us so nervous about our future. Everyday I forced myself not to give up until another more three hard stuff occurred.
The reason why I could continue until now is I had good friends in AKB, most of the are same generation to me, all of us never given up our future’s dream to be star whatever actress or artist.


 i love how determined she is <3 

-mikari

No comments:

Post a Comment